Position Title: Grant Specialist � Money Follows the Person
Reports To: Grant Administrator � Money Follows the Person
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Location: Rhode Island EOHHS � Cranston, RI
Shift � Full-time � 35 hours per week
Staffing Solutions Organization, LLC (SSO) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Public Consulting Group (PCG), which is a leading public sector management and technology consulting firm that has improved the performance of education, health, and human services agencies for more than 30 years. PCG employs approximately 2,500 people in more than 60 offices in the US, Canada, and Europe. SSO is focused on delighting clients with world-class managed staffing and talent consulting services. PCG is committed to a diverse workforce which is a reflection of our clients and the people they serve. Our organizational culture attracts and rewards people who are results-oriented and interested in making a positive impact on their community as well as their own career.
- Support operation of the Money Follows the Person (MFP) Demonstration Grant and the Nursing Home Transition Program.
- Participate in implementation of strategies to meet established grant benchmarks.
- Conduct outreach activities to promote the Nursing Home Transition Program.
- Participate with community organizations and housing developers to expand housing opportunities.
- Work with stakeholders to understand community living and housing needs.
- Collaborate with nursing homes to promote transition referrals and activity.
- Interpret Minimum Data Set, Medicaid claims, and other data to identify and outreach potential program participants.
- Triage referrals to the Nursing Home Transition Program to assist transition team staff with prioritization of activity.
- Consult with and support transition team staff by identifying housing options for participants and assisting with applications for housing.
- Conduct quality review to assure development of appropriate plans of care, risk assessment, and back up plans.
- Represent MFP in Medicaid activities to promote rebalancing of LTSS from institutional care to community based care.
- Assist with preparation of program and certification standards, as directed.
- Complete reports for CMS, Medicaid, and stakeholders.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor�s Degree with at least 5 years of professional experience or Master�s Degree with 2 years experience.
- Experience working within the healthcare field required.
- Experience and working knowledge of Medicaid preferred.