Education Level:Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Our client inCupertino, CAhas an immediate opening for aGraphic Artistfor a 2month contract assignment.
Essential job functions:
Candidates must be available for on site work.
We are looking for experienced graphics editors to help process screens for a web-based software simulator of a native customer software application. Resources will be on client site, must be comfortable signing an NDA and uphold the highest levels of privacy and security.
Must be comfortable in an all Apple ecosystem including, but not limited to, iMac, iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, etc…
While there will be no translation on this project, we will be creating the simulator in English, Japanese, Chinese, and Portuguese by capturing screenshots from the already translated software. The translated screen captures get strung together within the simulator in the same order as the English version therefore, the candidate must be comfortable working with foreign languages as design elements (without, necessarily, being able to read them).
Roles and Responsibilities
The candidate should have in-depth knowledge of the Adobe Photoshop. Must be able to quickly to learn new software. Comfortable working on a high-stress quick turn-around, multiple deadline project. Flexible hours, possible overtime and weekends.
Duties will include the following:
• Take screenshots of software in English, Japanese, Chinese, Brazilian Portuguese
• Use Photoshop to edit screenshots (the same way in each language)
• Resize images
• Stitch multiple screenshots together
• Edit screenshots to fix or edit features
• Maintain graphic standards and have a pixel perfect attention to detail
• Use proprietary software with mostly drag-and-drop/WYSIWYG interface to build a simulation of the original software
• Import images into software
• Overlay image maps as invisible buttons
• Link buttons to new screen
Additional Requirements, Skills and Qualifications:
Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree, with a major in Design preferred
• Minimum 2 years of experience working as a designer or web designer in a corporate / industry setting (either in-house or as a freelancer)
• Ability to self-manage with minimal direction
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Experience working under tight deadlines and a fast-paced environment
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently and in teams
Technical Skills and Qualifications:
• Expert in Photoshop, to be able to crop, resize, create adjustments to an image
• Expert in Mac software and ecosystem
• Understanding of web markup, including HTML, CSS, image mapping buttons
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.