Graphic Designer, Brand Experience
Do you love graphic design and have a passion for sports? Then Rally House is the place for you!
The Graphic Artist will be responsible for development of original art for screen print and other embellishment techniques on apparel and gift merchandise. This position will be focused on trend-right, local and regionally themed apparel and gifts specific to Rally House stores around the country. The designer will work closely with the Brand Manager/Buyer of Local Stuff to create designs exclusive to Rally House and unique within each local market.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Effectively conceptualize, design and create high-quality original art for local and regional products based on local and regional trends
- Translate designs to production art and work with screen printers/suppliers to execute high quality finished merchandise with attention to detail
- Collaboration on product development and design with buying team
- Complete graphic design from ideation through final production process
- Work in a fast-paced environment, have a positive attitude, high work ethic and be able to complete the work on time and meet deadlines
- Be able to balance multiple projects
- Maintain shared web folders of accessible image art and trim standards
- Take on ownership of individual projects while working on collaborative projects
- Any other duties as assigned by Supervisor
- Strong portfolio backed with unique, creative designs (no clip art) working in the Sports Industry.
- Must have strong working knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator and advanced proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- VECTOR art creation / Color separation experience required
- Working knowledge of screen print and embroidery production requirements including ink treatments and other embellishment techniques
- Passion for typography and latest design trends
- Work experience in the fashion or retail industry is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications -Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or equivalent experience (preferred)
- 2-3 years' experience
- Portfolio required for consideration
- Ability to manage out-sourcing of additional art needs for NCAA, professional and illustrations
Required Natural Behaviors
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Grit and Determination
- Time Management – ability to organize and manage multiple priorities in fast pace environment
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Problem Analysis and Problem Resolution
- High level of Reliability and Confidence in abilities
- High level of personal accountability
Rally House is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer