Inherent in our Mission is service to the community. This service includes community partnerships, involvement with various constituencies and various continuing education programs.
Program Coordinators are responsible for leveraging their expertise to develop, maintain, and deliver education services to students through:
- Coordinating with Program Directors to maintain core curriculum at the campus level
- Overseeing delivery of core curriculum at the campus level
- Preparing course plans and materials
- Delivering courses
- Monitoring progress/attendance
- Advising students
- Recording grades and submitting reports
For consideration, only online applications will be accepted. For further information, you may contact your local campus. Campus contact information listed on our website at www.keiseruniversity.edu
Thank you for your interestin our school system. Our schools prohibitdiscrimination and harassment based on race, color, creed, religion, sex,gender, national origin, citizenship, ethnicity, marital status, age,disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, geneticinformation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law tothe extent prohibited by law.