Graphic/Broadcast Designer - Senior
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Collaborate directly with producers, creative directors and art directors.
- Responsible for doing project layouts and creating originals from creative direction.
- Responsible for designing, animating and compositing the visual effects for the project.
- Must be well versed in desktop publishing tools such as Adobe Creative Suite. Must possess artistic ability and creative problem solving for designing eye-catching and effective material.
- Responsible for compositing designs and creating FX using After Effects and CINEMA 4D.
Desired Skills/ Experience
- 3D Animation skills are required (Cinema 4D).
- Must have the ability to work within technical constraints and generate top-quality art.
- Must be capable of creating any aspect of a 3D environment including modeling, texturing, lighting and architecture.
- Have a strong technical aptitude for 3D modeling tools and animation technologies.
- Premiere and Final Cut knowledge is a plus.
- Spanish language speaker preferred but not required.