Calling all Creative Graphic Designers:
Are you someone who has a passion for making people say, “wow” with your digital designs? Do you have experience with Illustrator or Photoshop and would like to use your skills to help brands be more creative and connect deeper with their targets? If so, Golin is looking for candidates like you!
Golin is a global public relations and digital agency reinventing our industry every second of every day with award-winning client work, and we have fun while we do it. Our three CEOs describe us as, “nice guys who kick ass” and we’re happy to have earned that reputation thanks to dynamic teams, strong clients and a core conviction that the status quo just isn’t good enough. We take “work hard, play hard” even further — we believe you should go all in, or don’t go at all. With more than 1,000 people, 50 offices and over 100 of today’s most recognizable and distinguished companies as clients, Golin continues to be one of the most sought after places to work. We inspire and create change through a commitment to deliver the deepest insights, boldest ideas and broadest engagement to the world’s leading brands through seamless integrated communications.
What are you waiting for? Our paid, full-time internship runs from January 6th through June 5th and is designed to give you the authentic experience of working in an agency. Check out the requirements below and apply today. If selected, interviews will be held in mid-October in our Dallas office.
What’s in it for you? You’ll collaborate with our award-winning account teams who rep international (ahem, resume boosting) brands, while getting a taste of our unique G4 model and scoring some real-world experience.
- Design a variety of projects including social graphics, animations, infographics and new business decks
- Create engaging work that demonstrates a strong sense of brand identity
- Prepare files for print & web production
- Transition between multiple projects while managing deadlines efficiently
- Work independently as well as in a larger group
- Think creatively and love to learn and share ideas
- Be detail-oriented and have a conscientious approach to your work
- Have a developed eye for what’s relevant
- Know how to prioritize and be adaptive to change
- Be a conceptual designer able to convey ideas and concepts through design
- Have great fluency in Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premier)
- You must be a college graduate or have obtained your Bachelor’s degree prior to the start date.
- You must be available to work a full-time schedule, Monday – Friday, 8:30AM – 5:30PM.
- You must be available to attend an in-person interview at Golin’s Dallas office in mid-October.
To be considered, your application must include:
- Your resume and responses to four short essay questions, all combined into a single PDF document
- Saved as: “Last Name, First Name.pdf”
- Submitted directly to our careers page posting by EODSeptember 29, 2019
Answer ALL of the following in no more than 200 words per question:
- What’s your favorite brand? Why? What makes it compelling?
- What’s something brave you’d like to see a brand do? Why? Is there a topic of challenge you feel a specific brand could/should address?
- Tell us about a time you’ve gone all in. Outside of showing up on time and giving us your best effort, how would you do that at Golin?
- Life at Golin takes all types of characters, so tell us, which emoji best captures who you are and why you’d fit in at Golin?
Golin is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Golin recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.