The graphic designer Intern will assist with production needs, file handling, tap handle art, and designs for the art department. This individual will also work directly with multiple branding standards in a fast-paced sales environment.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Handle printing, cutting and assembling for the art department
- Ensure all projects are prepped for delivery in a timely manner
- Create and upload files and advise art director of any needs or requests; update existing files with new logos and information, as needed
- Download and upload graphics assets and maintain the most up to date branding standards.
- Create images for website and social media as needed
- Assist with production of tap handle stickers
- Execute special projects for the Communications, Art and Point-of-Sale department
- Help keep track of supply inventory (paper, toner, ink)
- Create and compile materials for monthly sales meetings
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Proficient in Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- A background in Design, preferably in a Graphic Design program
- Large format print experience a plus, but not necessary
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to work in a PC environment
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Please include a link to your portfolio in your application.
* This description is not intended as a written or implied contract and may be revised by the company at any time. Furthermore, no verbal contract by the supervisor or other company representative is binding and employment is at the will of the company.