Provide creative conceptualization layout, design and production of work including proposals, presentations, reports, business development materials, local newsletters and other client deliverables. Under limited supervision, produce high quality, complex documents that simulate typeset quality. Conceptualize text into crisp, graphic design, import text from word processing software and reformat to enhance design characteristics, import graphic software images and text, and manipulate text and graphics to accommodate a wide range of design specifications. Remain current with standard software. Coordinate the production of assigned work. Tailor graphic concepts while adhering to company standards and brand compliance. BS/BA or BFA in related field required. Previous design and production experience in a deadline driven environment by designing high quality proposals, presentations, and business development materials. InDesign and/or QuarkXpress, Photoshop and Illustrator Strong knowledge of principles of graphic and visual design Knowledge of Dreamweaver and Flash a plus. Excellent design skills. Ability to work in a collaborative team environment with strong customer services skills. 10+ years of experience.
• Plays a critical role in designing world-class Salesforce based UX.
• Gather and evaluate client/user requirements in collaboration with product managers and developers.
• Create both low fidelity and production ready design deliverables for use by project team and development
• Illustrate design ideas using story boards, process flows and sitemaps
• Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like (Take wireframes and turn them into hi fidelity & fully rendered mockups)
• Create original graphic designs
• Participate in or conduct usability testing in various forms to test design ideas
• Work directly with product teams, developers, stakeholders, users and management and represent user experience
• Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
• Design company main website and overall branding strategy for the organization
• Organize files, layers, folders, etc. to be shared with other members on the creative team
• Maintain and follow best practices for versioning control and naming convention
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
• Proven experience on designing Salesforce based UX
• Proven experience creating interactive prototypes, low and high fidelity wireframes, user stories and workflow diagrams, sitemaps, research for digital experiences.
• Experience designing UI, interactions, information architecture, or other related UX disciplines.
• Possess an expertise in visual design, especially in the areas of interface design, information design, and visual communication
• A deep understanding of the general UX discipline and User-First design principles.
• The ability to communicate ideas effectively and persuasively.
• Experience conducting user research for software products (including experience for mobile and web products) using Persona to define target users, assess users’ needs and determine requirements for design
• A strong portfolio demonstrating past work experience and deliverables (eg: wireframes, user flows,etc.)
• Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness, ease of use, total clicks)
• Experience in eCommerce website, tablet applications and other touch-based interfaces
• Experience with user interface design (preferably Salesforce based) patterns and standard UCD methodologies
• Expert level knowledge of HTML5/CSS3, Salesforce UIs and responsive design techniques
• Prior experience designing for mobile devices (cross platform and form factor)
• Experience with visual design (creating graphic assets, redline documents, comps etc.)
• Experience with conducting user research (in-lab heuristics, usability testing, interviewing, running surveys etc.)
• Strong visual design skills including color, typography, animation, iconography, and composition
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
• Experience with Salesforce ISV (Apttus or Vlocity or CloudSense) based UX
• Prototyping skills using tools like XD, Fireworks, Muse, Dreamweaver and/or front-end development experience preferred.
* Bachelor or Master degree with 10+ years experience
* Certification in UI or UX designing is a plus
* Salesforce ISV certification is a plus
Please indicate whether this position is standard 9-5, if weekend work is required, if the person need to be "on call" at any time, etc.