Job Title: Graphic Designer(Amplify Snack Brands)
Job Location: Austin, TX
Amplify Snack Brands is a fast growing “better-for-you” snack brand company based in Austin, Texas. Managed by a world-class team, the company produces better-for-you snacking products and prides itself in having products that taste great with simple ingredients.
The Graphic Designer will be responsible for creating, delivering, and producing design components to completion. Responsibilities include creating a wide variety of creative content for marketing programs to include but not limited to packaging, brand identity, web design, displays, ads, and social media content. This position reports to the Senior Manager, Graphic Design & Digital.
Packaging – Develop creative design and layout for packaging graphics across multiple brands. Manage the production and execution directly with film supplier and printer.
Production – Responsibilities include layout, design, and production for packaging graphics and marketing materials
Design/Art – Art creation for all projects, including illustration and photo manipulation. Strong understanding of mechanical files and their use, including preparing files for print
Marketing Materials – Manage the design, layout and execution of in-store marketing printed materials, displays, flyers, trade ads, coupons and signage
Website – Design and develop online assets and updates to websites
Partner with graphic design manager, brand managers, and internal team to fulfill all project requests in a timely manner.
Ad-hoc projects may include logo/identity design for company programs or new entities.
Serve as project manager, including coordination of review and approvals
- 2+ years as a Graphic Designer, preferably with consumer packaged goods experience
- Degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communications, Computer Graphics, Multimedia, or Illustration from accredited university or institute
- Demonstrates a strong proficiency in design software by creating layouts and concept presentations
- Must have excellent graphic design skills and a high degree of innovation shown through a professional portfolio
- Experience in development of packaging, retail collateral, point-of-sale and promotional materials
- High-level illustration skills with the ability to adapt to different styles
- Superb typographic, design, and production skills
- Strong project management skills. Ability to efficiently manage multiple brands. Demonstrates strong detail orientation, process orientation, organizational, and multi-tasking skills.
- Must have proficient knowledge of the following software: Adobe InDesign CC, Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Illustrator CC, Font Management Software, Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Excellent analytic thinking and creative problem-solving skills for visual information design and in-store experience
- Ability to translate established marketing strategies into clear, concise, appealing visuals that are consistent with the brand image
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to thrive as part of a multidisciplinary team and the stamina to produce high-quality graphics in a fast-paced, collaborative work environment
Amplify Snack Brands, a division of The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The policy of Amplify Snack Brands is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other categories protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Amplify Snack Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veterans