CELEBRATE YOUR PERSONALITY AND TEAM SPIRIT.
GROW THROUGH YOUR CHOICES.
MAKE YOUR MARK.
North Highland believes in unleashing potential together. It means we challenge thinking and build our clients’ capabilities so they are stronger for the long-term. It means we create and nurture an environment for our colleagues where sharing ideas isn’t just encouraged – it’s expected. And it means we give our skills, time, and passion to uplift our communities. We act, create, and build – not just talk.
Does that sound like you? If so, let’s connect.
Why North Highland? Our employee ownership model enables you to grow through your choices and build the firm. We’ll provide challenging opportunities to learn, and we’ll coach you as you grow personally and professionally. We offer an array of resources and training (both on- and off-the job) to help our people expand their knowledge, sharpen their skills and aim for the next level.
At North Highland, you’re not a number. Our firm is large enough to scale up and tackle the most complex challenges, but small enough where we can each quickly make our mark for our clients.
We started as three leaders gathered around a kitchen table. Entrepreneurial spirits are welcome here.
Exciting work you will do:
- Support / lead project teams through the development to delivery of strategic visual communications for NH’s largest and most complex pursuits, reporting to consulting client executives with oversight from a design leader.
- Work closely with pursuit teams in conceptualizing, designing, and developing print/digital client proposals, presentations, and related business development materials that illustrate complex concepts and distinguish NH in the marketplace.
- Work with various internal client teams to execute viable creative concepts that are on strategy and within scope of supporting marketing and sales materials – for both brand awareness and revenue generation purposes
- Create design concepts and presentation materials that articulate concepts with the end user/reader in mind; goal is to develop materials in a creative manner that effectively engage and resonate with North Highland clients
- Balance priorities and projects in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment
What you will need:
- Ability to take direction and extend into various creative solutions including identity, multi-page layout, presentations, multi media advertising and additional creative assets
- Optimize web graphics
- Strong digital skills
- Strong Ideation, Design & Critical thinking to produce new ideas and concepts
- Ability to utilize InDesign, PowerPoint and other presentation mediums to develop client-facing presentations and proposal documents
- An empowered self-starter with excellent project and time management skills
- The ability to follow direction, yet work independently and be comfortable presenting to a group
- Comfortable and flexible to learn and adjust on the go
- A design thinker who understands good experiences are driven by more than visual design
- Ideal but not essential – video editing skills
- 5-7+ years of experience as a designer
- UI/UX experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Art, Visual Communications, or Design from an accredited college/university, equivalent Design Certificate from an accredited portfolio school, or equivalent professional experience
- Experience managing junior level designers
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
- Microsoft Office basic knowledge
- Knowledge of Adobe PremierePro with demonstrated ability to edit and produce video multi-use content is a plus. Audition and After Effects skills are desirable
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS a plus
- Solid understanding of user experience best practices and ability to communicate concepts through wireframes
- A portfolio that demonstrates superior creative thinking and problem solving skills
- Print and digital brand experience
- Proficient business acumen
- Strong understanding of design principles
- Detail oriented
- Strong print production knowledge
- Excellent organization skills
- Superior verbal and writing skills to communicate design principles
- Professional certifications are advantageous
- Strong knowledge of responsive design best practices
- Interest in being a problem solver in the B2B and B2E space
Please note that an online portfolio is required. Please provide a URL to your work samples on your resume. PDF documents do not translate well into our applicant tracking system, so please provide a word document version of your resume for our system.
** Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship by North Highland. Work visa sponsorship will not be provided, now or in the future, for this position.
Click HERE to apply
North Highland is a global management consulting firm known for helping clients solve their most complex challenges related to customer experience, performance improvement, technology and digital, and transformation. We add value and support our clients across the full spectrum of consulting, from strategy through delivery. We bring the big ideas, then we make them real. North Highland is an employee-owned firm, headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with more than 3,000 consultants worldwide and 60+ offices around the globe. The firm is a member of Cordence Worldwide (www.cordenceworldwide.com), a global management consulting alliance. For more information, visit northhighland.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
North Highland is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.