Endurance International Group is the parent company behind some of the world’s top names in online marketing tools for small business, including Constant Contact, Bluehost and HostGator.
Here in our Burlington, MA headquarters, our Creative Team serves as the in-house ad agency for all Endurance brands. Every piece of creative that comes out of the marketing department comes out of this group.
From national TV spots and YouTube campaigns, to email promotions to cool swag, we do it all. If you’re an ad agency Designer who is curious about life on the client side, this might be the place for you.
About the Role:
Our in-house agency is looking for a Graphic Designer to come in and hit the
ground running. Reporting to our CD/Design, you will:
- Design prospect and customer-facing marketing communications,
including email campaigns, banner ads, videos, social, etc—whatever it
- Craft campaigns and communications that are on brand and on strategy
- Work in partnership with Writers, Account Reps, and other Designers who
share responsibility on the project.
- Present and support your design decisions and rationale
- 3 to 5 years of ad agency or in-house agency experience
- Conceptual, strategic, collaborative and an all-around creative rock-star
with a love, love, love for design.
- Portfolio that showcases a great design range and a strong sense of
branding, typography and layout applied to brand marketing & advertising
- Demonstrated ability to combine imagery, type and color to create clear
and actionable communications that elicit emotion and humanity.
- You keep current on advertising campaigns, design trends, and industry
news, and have a willingness to share findings with team.
- Strong knowledge of email design best practices.
- An agency-like creative process and work environment, including: open
workspace, freedom, flexibility, and a drive to create great work.
- A small, close-knit team that’s making a big impact on our brands and the future of our company.
Now more than ever, the world's top brands are bringing creatives in-house. So if you're looking for an ad agency environment—minus the new business pitches, unrelenting clients, and working weekends—this is a great place to start.
We offer an opportunity to work with great people in an innovative environment doing great things. You can expect a salary commensurate with your capabilities, a generous benefits package, and attractive corporate perks that will make you the envy of the neighborhood. If you feel your skills match then please reach out to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer