Chantilly, VA US
TS/SCI with Polygraph
What You’ll Get to Do:
The Graphic Designer is responsible for translating customer requirements into a wide variety of visually appealing graphics products. These products vary in complexity of design and production and may include: high-quality designed environmental exhibits, posters, brochures, publications, infographics, branding, digitally-generated portraits, Digital signage, original artwork, briefing presentations, interactive PDFs and engravings and 3D printing. The designer should be capable of providing reliable, accurate, state-of-the-art multimedia support essential to ensuring that all customers are able to communicate mission goals and objectives most effectively. The designer will be able to manage several projects at once, using industry standard Graphic Design tools (Apple hardware and peripherals, Adobe software). He/she must be able to conduct basic digital press and large format printing functions, as well as print production and binding equipment. He/she must be able to communicate effectively and directly with customers, coworkers and senior leadership.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
• 5 years of relevant experience in the graphic design field.
• 3 years of relevant customer service experience
• 3 years in managing projects
• Highly skilled in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign & Photoshop
• Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Graphic Design, Fine Arts, Interactive Design, Mass Communication or Marketing.
• Five years of relevant project management experience
• Experience with Workamajig
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.