E3/Sentinel is seeking a Graphic Designer to support a client within the Department of Transportation to develop create visual concepts that communicate ideas and inspire and inform the DoT mission.
E3 is looking for a graphic designer who can also write communications and website postings. Key responsibilities are:
- Participate in client meetings to define communications requirements and present graphical concepts
- Collaborate with the team to develop and deliver communications on policy changes, procedures, and other IT requirements to a CIO's distributed and teleworking workforce
- Enhance change management efforts and communications by providing graphically pleasing communications
- Provide graphic visual representations of information in order to enhance written materials, including emails and blog posts, and to present information quickly and clearly.
- Write and edit documents and web postings which conform to plain language guidelines and are section 508 compliant
- Design icons, animations, banners and various types of attractive graphic products for print; digital and web/Internet Experience working in concert with federal staff and E3 Federal Solution teammates
- Develop branding within agency guidelines
- Develop graphics for use in (PowerPoint slides, large-format posters, newsletters, etc.)
- Design layout, color, format, and overall impact of visual arts materials, in both print and electronic formats, ensure technical concepts and systems are easily understood in graphical
- Use the Adobe graphics suite is used for SharePoint, powerpoint and other tools
- Propose new communications channels
- Able to both take direction and also think outside the box
- 2+ years of graphics design experience, at least one year in a federal agency
- Excellent graphic design, written, presentation and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree required
E3/Sentinel is a mission-focused services and solutions company that specializes in helping federal clients solve their most challenging business problems. Our motivated and technology-enabled workforce utilizes proven management and technical consulting practices and applies agile principles and data-driven decision making to enable our clients to better meet mission requirements. We create significant value for our clients by bringing subject matter expertise across the federal marketplace in the disciplines of Acquisition Lifecycle Management, Program Management Support Services, Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance, and Facilities and Engineering Management. Excellence, Accountability, Community, Humility and Integrity are the core values of E3/Sentinel. We are recognized leaders in the management consulting community as trusted partners to federal agencies and to industry. We are an organization that offers both our employees and clients an exceptional experience; our culture is contagious, and we always maintain a genuine reputation.
E3/Sentinel is an equal opportunity employer and Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA) federal contractor. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. E3/Sentinel hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.