Are you a talented Graphic Designer who is also passionate about wellness and inspiring others to prioritize their personal well-being? At Burke Williams, our mission is to transform your day and we’re looking for a Graphic Designer to help us do that for our guests.
We’re looking for a Graphic Designer who is excited by the opportunity to design marketing and brand materials across multiple mediums - from emails to social media posts and advertising to print in-spa. The Graphic Designer will be a highly creative self-starter with a sophisticated, refined aesthetic and an understanding of luxury branding.
Above all, you’re excited to inspire others through a shared passion for wellness. You have an established track record as a dedicated, proactive, and positive team player - everyone wants you on their team!
• Design social media, website, and email content incorporating still assets and GIFs
• Support product/service launches and all relevant company initiatives from a creative point of view, maintaining brand consistency across all assets
• Partner with Marketing and PR team to strategize new campaign concepts for key moments, visualizing and bringing those concepts to life through design
• Support with a creative eye at photoshoots, helping capture our brand essence
• Retouch photos from photo shoots
• Partner with internal interior design team to ensure our design language is consistent from marketing through to the spas
• Drive engagement and conversions with compelling content that stands out and represents the Burke Williams brand with clear calls to action
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
• Excellent designer with a refined, sophisticated aesthetic
• Expert in Adobe Creative Suite
• A high skill level and value of exceptional quality
• Desire and drive to have your finger on the pulse of trends in graphic design
• Incredibly organized with an exceptional eagle-eye attention to detail
• Self-motivated - you can work autonomously but also communicate early and often
• Experience working with luxury brands
• Service industry experience, service-minded approach
• Some photography skills (ability to photograph products or social media lifestyle photos)
• Ability to support with copywriting as needed
• You’re scrappy and have an entrepreneurial spirit: no job is too big or small for you - from strategy to everyday tasks. You see the entire company as your team, we all pitch in and support each other wherever we can
• You love working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
• You’re efficient with your time, knowing how to prioritize what’s most important to get the most out of your hours and support what’s most important to the team and the company
• You’re responsible - you never miss a deadline and communicate clearly if you’re falling behind on your assigned tasks
• You value continual improvement and are receptive to feedback
• You’re customer-centric and service-minded
• You have exceptional communication skills - keeping stakeholders informed at all times
• You collaborate with all other employees, team members, and outside agencies utilizing the principles of Accountable Communication Technology (ACT), thereby fostering a work environment of openness, accountability, and trust with all employees
About Burke Williams:
Burke Williams Day Spas exist to transform your day. A leader in the wellness industry since 1984, Burke Williams introduced the original day spa and continues to innovate, providing the latest in self-care products and services. A luxurious sanctuary awaits at eleven locations across California, inspiring you to disconnect from the world and reconnect with your inner self. Burke Williams provides a comforting place for your body + soul to rest and revitalize. Unique spa services include signature facials, massages, nail care, and more for the ultimate in relaxation and transformative results!
At Burke Williams, we don't just accept difference—we celebrate it! Burke Williams is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, gender expression, citizenship, pregnancy, breastfeeding or related medical condition, marital status, physical and mental disability, military and Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.