- Requisition ID
- Location : External Name
- Dallas Support Center
Under the direction of the Mgr, Creative Service, Designer, Graphic will be working with a team of web and print designers and online marketers to create a wide range of materials for a leader in the dental industry. This individual will possess skills and style that will expand the brands image while creatively using current resources. This individual will be creative, fast, but also meticulous and thorough. The Designer, Graphic will be completing projects from ideation to completion as well as prepping the files for web and digital use or print.
- Create and design digital or print graphics including website designs, email designs, digital assets for social media, website landing pages or print ads, brochures, direct mailings, signage, and banners for brand awareness and advertising community promotions.
- Keep track of creative requests from our online management system.
- Partner with team members to discuss and determine layout design.
- Maintain archives of images, photos, or previous work products.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree in Graphic Design/Arts or an equivalent area of study
- 3+ years of industry experience
- In-depth understanding of layout and general design
- Expert in the standard Adobe Creative Suite- InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Possess excellent design and visual composition skills with a strong understanding of color, layout and typography
- Experience with data merge and variable printing
- Experience attending press checks
- Online and web experience
Pacific Dental Services is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.