ROW DTLA is a new mixed-use community centered around retail, events and commercial leasing. Our collective of entrepreneurs ….
Our creative department seeks a talented senior designer who can communicate clearly and effectively — someone who is willing to immerse themselves in our brand, and understands the, needs and methods for success. Right now we’re looking for a team member who will enthusiastically tackle a variety of projects within ROW DTLA.
Senior Designer responsibilities include:
- Overseeing all design projects, from conception to delivery
- Designing original pieces, including illustrations and infographics
- Creating assets for a variety of placements and collateral
To be successful in this role, you should have in-depth knowledge of graphic design, styles and layout techniques. You should also have experience executing marketing projects from conception to production, including websites, brochures and product packaging.
Ultimately, you will ensure delivery of high quality pieces on tight deadlines.
- Oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery
- Design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics
- Refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software
- Apply typography techniques
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services
- Increase user friendliness in digital products
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects
- Liaise with marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools
- Proven work experience as a Senior Designer, Graphic Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of completed design projects
- Hands-on experience with image editing software, like Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Proficient in design software (e.g. InDesign and Balsamiq)
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts and layouts
- Attention to visual details
- Some knowledge of html and coding for platforms like MailChimp and backend website portals
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
- BSc degree in Design, Visual Arts or relevant field
$73,423.00 - $93,392.00 /yearWhat is this?