We are looking for a talented and passionate Graphic Designer to join our Creative Team. Mixing imagination and technical know-how, the Graphic Designer is one of the lynchpins of our Creative Department, responsible for the bulk of day-to-day output. This role is for someone that knows how marketing campaigns work and can take direction from written or spoken briefs and convert them seamlessly into fresh, evocative and engaging communications across multiple different channels, but predominantly experiential, digital and retail, ensuring that the finished work is the best possible expression of the concept.
The successful candidate should have a portfolio that demonstrates a versatile range of skills, and a good knowledge of layout, typography, image enhancement, as well as an intimate understanding of Adobe Creative Suite.
We work in a fast-paced environment, so the ideal candidate will be able to hit the ground running and thrive in a demanding atmosphere and work brilliantly in a team environment.
You will be happy to work collaboratively as a part of a larger team, or mentoring the more junior designers in the team, but equally, you are at home when required to work independently.
- Work simultaneously on multiple projects based on current client workload.
- Oversee and mentor junior designers and help them to fulfill their potential.
- Create and at times oversee all visual aspects of marketing materials for client campaigns. Liaising with third party vendors as required, and ensuring a default level of professionalism to all output.
- Consult with an internal team of copywriters and other creative to ensure delivery of work that reflects clients’ brand positioning and look and feel.
- Time manage efficiently to ensure that all work is delivered on schedule, and any challenges are addressed ahead of time.
- Present work internally to team, and substantiate creative decisions, and take feedback and amends in good spirits.
- A portfolio that demonstrates a competent ability to create fresh, evocative and engaging layouts
- Total competency with Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Adaptive design eye and skill
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and clients.
Wasserman Media Group is committed to operating fair and unbiased recruitment procedures allowing all applicants an equal opportunity for employment, free from discrimination on the basis of religion, race, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, color, ethnic or national origin or any other classification as may be protected by applicable law. We aim to recruit the right people for the jobs we have to offer and to assess applications on the basis of relevant skills, education, and experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.