JOB TITLE: Graphic Designer (Marketing)
Serve as an in-house Graphic Designer for all Global Marketing creative needs.
THE ROLE (what you are accountable for)
- Will work on the creative team within the marketing department under the Art Director to bring alive each season’s creative vision.
- Reports to Senior Graphic designer for day-to-day projects.
- Works regularly on a variety of print & web design projects taking ownership when necessary from concept to delivery including but not limited to: e-mails, website homepages, digital display ads, print ads, mall marketing banners, social media content, deck presentations, simple video editing and animation for in-store LEDs, in-store signage, large-format prints, tradeshows, window displays, event collateral, etc.
- Assures that each graphic element adheres to brand guidelines and meets the job-appropriate specifications, including: Resolution, Specs, Color palette (web-safe or print-ready colors) and Optimizing for the Web.
- A skilled and open-minded graphic designer who is passionate about your work and eager to learn.
- Able to produce creative and impactful marketing materials.
- You have strong attention to detail, remain calm under pressure, and able to meet deadlines in an ever-changing environment.
- Flexible and able to take and implement design feedback.
- Able to collaborate with the marketing team on the visual appearance of the brand and how it communicates to the target audience.
- A hard worker with the ability to operate independently while establishing strong work relationships with co-workers and cross-functional teams.
- A multi-tasker capable of managing tight deadlines and last-minute changes.
- Positive and team-oriented.
REQUIRED MINIMUM EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or a related artistic discipline
- 3 years of graphic design experience with a strong portfolio is a must.
- Intimate knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Strong knowledge of typography, color, and visual composition.
- Creative problem solving, communication skills, and ability to make quick decisions.
- Experience working with fashion and/or beauty brands
- Experience working in fast-paced environments
- A passion for fashion, pop-culture, music, and design
- Strong interest or experience in visual merchandising design a plus
- Video editing skills are a plus - Knowledge in Adobe Premiere or After Effects
Jobs are scraped from the URL http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/ rss feed