Create, design, inspire. Change the world.
As a graphic designer at Gallup, you’ll create materials that bring ideas, voices and stories to life for Gallup and our clients. In this role, you will be responsible for the design and layout of a variety of projects ranging from brochures to reports, presentations to ads, learning materials to social media imagery and more. Working in Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office Suite, you’ll partner with a team of engaged coworkers and transform ideas into something magical.
If you get excited about creating visual designs that make an impact on people, teams, organizations and communities, join us, and help us fulfill our mission of changing the world.
Who we want:
- Visualstorytellerswho transform concepts into content that enlightens, inspires and captivates.
- Creative thinkerswith the innate ability to ask smart questions and think outside the box.
- Passionate designerswho live, breathe and dream about creating innovative visual designs.
- Preferred partnerswho are in demand because of their attentive communication, business/design expertise and flawless deliverables.
- Dedicated achieverswith an internal drive for consistently exceeding expectations.
What you need:
- One or more years of professional experience in a designer role for an agency or in-house firm
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office
- Bachelor’s or associate degree in graphic design or communication arts preferred
- Authorizationto work in the United States
What we offer:
- A strengths-based, engagement-focused and performance-oriented culture
- Flexible work environment
- World-class managers who support, position, empower and engage you
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Mission-driven work that changes the lives of people around the world
- A beautiful downtown Omaha office which sits on the Missouri River and boasts 50 acres of land
- Onsite benefits, including state-of-the-art child development center, cafeteria, federal credit union and workout facility
Gallup is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.