Become a graphic design leader for a growing and dynamic restaurant brand. Create authentic connections with team-members, guests, vendors, and our communities. Become relentless in pursuing design and creative excellence while achieving desired results. Strive for intellectual humility and understand the best solutions come from collaboration and open communication from all team members.
We are a restaurant group that thrives on creating authentic and inspiring experiences for the communities we serve. Through the contributions of countless incredible people, past and present, we’re headed to the moon with a simple mission —to make people feel good.
- BE AUTHENTIC & HUMBLE
Be your true self and courageous to represent your beliefs while being coachable and open to feedback.
- ACT WITH INTEGRITY
Do the right thing always. Be accountable and trustworthy.
- BRING GOOD ENERGY
Bring passion for hospitality to every shift. We love smiles and positivity.
- GET EXTRAODINARY RESULTS
Be part of a winning team that is committed to delivering hospitality at the highest level.
- ACHIEVE AS A TEAM
We take pride in the pursuit to be the best, but we can only do that as a collaborative team.
The primary responsibility of this position is to work in collaboration with the Director of Marketing and Upward Projects Marketing Department to create graphics and designs that support restaurant and/or promotional needs, such as print, digital, packaging, POP, internal communications and other marketing materials. This position uses a variety of media to express a consistent brand message.
POSITION TYPE / EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
- Full-time position
- Specifically, able to work various hours that include Holidays, early morning, evenings and weekends when needed for special assignment
- Ability to work set schedule when requested
- 4 years or more of applicable experience to the primary responsibilities of this role
- Degree, Certifications, or applicable work experience in Graphic Design is required
- Required knowledge and experience in Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to collaborate with other departments and translate ideas into graphics and designs
- Ability to remain flexible and adaptable with requests and critiques
- Passion for the hospitality industry, marketing, and graphic design
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- HTML experience a plus
- Photography experience preferred
SPECIFIC JOB DUTIES
- Creates and designs concepts and sample layouts based on knowledge of design principles and aesthetic concepts
- Creates and designs various materials as needed, including assigned store internal collateral, promotional cards, apparel, advertising, signage, social media campaigns and company websites
- Determines size, arrangement and style of illustrative material
- Creates artwork for custom projects
- Mocks-up signage and environmental graphics for future concepts
- Confers and collaborates with various departments and vendors to discuss and determine layout design
- Assists with idea generation to support marketing campaigns
- Provides creative direction, assistance, and collaboration for photo and video shoots
- Manages web access and updates
- Updates and maintains menus for print and web
- Assists with creating and scheduling e-blasts
- Maintains and organizes archives of graphic files while providing access to specific users
- Provides print-ready-files on the Print Portal
- Researches new software or design concepts
- Assists with events and office duties as needed