Are you passionate about the gun industry? Action Target – the leading manufacturer of gun ranges, law enforcement shoot houses and steel targets is seeking a talented, hardworking and motivated graphic designer with meticulous attention to detail and a strong sense of ownership and pride to help drive our marketing efforts. At Action Target your primary role will be developing and updating marketing collateral – catalogs, brochures, advertisement, etc. In addition, this role will be crucial in updating and managing the content on our e-commerce and WordPress corporate website as well as working with external web developers as needed. This position will be highly regarded and utilized across the organization for design input – from user interface designs to corporate awards and custom invitations to events - you will certainly not be bored. If you are a talented graphic designer with a proven track record and a passion for the gun industry, lets talk!
- Develop and update the company’s marketing collateral and paper target designs.
- Own the company’s brand style guide - ensuring brand integrity is upheld and style guidelines are maintained both internally and externally.
- Maintain content on company’s website, e-commerce store and Amazon store.
- Mange external vendors including web developers, videographers, photographers, swag companies, print partners and others as needed.
- Oversee our printer partners and sign off on press checks, etc.
- Create content for social media including Twitter, Instagram YouTube and Facebook.
- Design Swag, event invitations, corporate awards, etc.
- Create and manage a shared repository of updated collateral, imagery, videos, etc.
- Work closely with Product Marketing Managers, Engineering and Sales when creating new and updating existing materials, presentations and/or preparing for tradeshows.
- Oversee marketing lead generation activities across multiple territories through online tools, marketing campaigns.
- Degree in Graphic Design or Visual Arts and/or at least 4 years of professional experience.
- Deep knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Bridge, Camera Raw, Acrobat, and Lightroom. Knowledge of Premiere and After Effects are a plus.
- Creative writing skills, with experience writing and editing copy
- Website management
- Video storyboarding, planning and production
- Ability to effectively work under tight deadlines and manage multiple projects independently.
- Ability and willingness to travel, support events and work evenings and weekends when necessary.
- Have a genuine interest and passion for the firearms industry is a plus.
- UI/UX experience is a plus for email and landing page design.
- Videography and photography experience a big plus.
Action Target proudly provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Come as you are!