SDC Creations is currently seeking an experienced Graphic Designer to join our team in Renton, WA.
Who we are:
SDC Creations is part of SDC Group established in 1968. Family owned and operated with our Head office in New York. We are a manufacturer and wholesaler of finished jewelry to the retail stores across the country.
About the role:
Our marketing department is looking for a graphic designer who is ready to go above and beyond their role to learn new tasks and add value to our marketing team. This individual needs to be energetic, self-motivated and can work within a team environment.
What you'll do:
- Design graphic content for company or product promotions across multiple platforms such as our weekly newsletter, website, print, and social media
- Utilize Adobe Creative Suite, primarily Photoshop, In Design, Illustrator for creation and revisions of print work: brochures, educational flyers, postcards, catalogs etc.
- Compile necessary content to design and create weekly Email Blasts for our customers using MailChimp
- Upload web products with images descriptions, categorize coins, and add related products
- Research product content to create informed and educational graphics for our customers
- Use/create Excel Spreadsheets to keep track of weekly posts, analyze the Email Blast click/open rates, track newsletter subscribers, product uploads, and order activity from the website
- Assist with creating graphic content for our customers and social media content
- Coordination with our photography team to ensure they are delivering as per our desired guidelines and provide graphic support.
- Assisting with our in-house product merchandising team for showcasing our products for Trade shows and creative layouts for print collateral's.
Our ideal candidate:
- Software Knowledge required: Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat and Microsoft Office
- Familiar with: MailChimp, Magento, Illustrator
- Skills and abilities:
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and overall computer skills
- Time management skills to prioritize and meet deadlines
- You are highly organized with outstanding attention to detail
- Individual who is creative and offers new ideas
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Flexibility to work in a changing environment
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
What we offer:
- $25/Hr; commensurate with experience
- Full-Time position
- Medical benefits.
- Sick and PTO
Please submit your resume via the "APPLY NOW" button