Tampa Print Services
has immediate opening
(This job is approx 30 hrs/week).
1. have at least 3 years experience in designing for print production,
2. be proficient on both mac and windows platforms.
3. be proficient with all Adobe Creative Suites applications
4. be able to create files that print properly for spot color, 4 color process, and digital reproduction
5. be familiar with standard sheet sizes and papers for common printed items
6. be able to work quickly and accurately to produce attractive professional designs
7. be able to communicate professionally with clients.
8. Help with other tasks in the shop as needed to meet company goals and customer deadlines.
Please do not apply for this position if you have not previously worked in a print shop. Your application will be immediately rejected.
This position requires previous experience in a print shop. Experience in the following specific skills will greatly benefit your consideration.
1. Work environment is a busy printing/copying company and involves a wide variety of skills, training and experience.
2. Job requires extensive knowledge of all steps of preparing and producing printing and copying products. Must be able to assist clients with determining best way to produce product they need.
3. Candidates should be familiar with handling wide variety of electronic file formats used for documents, must be familiar with workings of Windows and Mac operating systems. (internet, email, handling attachments, moving and organizing files, keyboard skills, MS Word and excel.
4. This person will also work with other members of the staff in producing work to meet deadlines. This will occasionally involve light bindery work like collating and inserting envelopes, as needed.
5. Pace is often fast-paced with many deadlines. Requires need for multi-tasking and careful attention to details.
6. High level of cooperation and team work with other members of staff. Good attitude and work ethic required to help store achieve goals.
7. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including telephone, email and in-person dealings with clients
8. Must be motivated to produce high quality products and be driven to exceed customer expectations.
9. Candidate should be computer savvy and be able to resolve most problems that arise on both windows and mac operating systems.
IMPORTANT NOTE: During interview qualified candidates will be tested on familiarity with terms and general knowledge of printing and asked to complete an application.
(You are encouraged not to apply for this position if you
have not worked in a print shop before).
Tampa Print Services, Inc is a small commercial print shop providing a wide variety of products and services in printing, copying, graphic design, and direct mail. Our customers are primarily business in this area, but we deal with all types of businesses from one-person operations to large national corporations.
The business open in 1984 and has been owned and operated by Brad Krantz the entire time. We are a customer service oriented company focused on providing great value and the benefit of our experience as a part of the products that we produce.
Because of our small size all staff members perform a variety of activities with the common goal of providing great customer satisfaction and meeting deadlines and expectations!
Tampa Print is located at:
4410 W Hillsborough Ave
about 1 mile west of Dale Mabry, on the south side of the street.
Paid Holidays - Health Insurance
Approx Hours: 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. M-F