JOB REQUISITIONGraphic Designer (Temporary)
As a Graphic Designer, your specific responsibilities will include:
- Concept and design of a wide range of marketing and thought leadership materials for both print and web that integrate typographic, photographic, illustrative and other elements.
- Create, develop or acquire the images used in a variety of creative projects, including advertisements, brochures, catalogs, direct mail, corporate identity, presentations, websites, promotional displays and signage.
- Produce finished typographic, photographic and illustrative files for both print and web.
- Review and approve final bluelines or proofs to ensure complete accuracy before files go to print.
- Create marketing template documents for various lines of business.
- Adhere to quality standards in all executions.
- Release or upload final files to clients or vendors.
- Organize, archive and keep assets up-to date.
- Responsible for archiving all final files to asset management system.
- Communicate and assist in the resolution of issues which arise in the course of a project, and also offer improved technical or procedural processes within the Creative Team or Marketing.
- Bachelor's degree in Visual Arts or Social Sciences or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience with an understanding of a full range of print and online design production, from basic print materials to PDF's and production of print and banner advertising.
- Experience working in an agency or in-house team environment, with various procedures and communicating well with clients and teammates.
- Must have a strong sense of concept development.
- Excellence in all Adobe Mac platform software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Quark, Acrobat. Dreamweaver and or Flash).
- Exceptional written and verbal language skills, organization skills, adaptability to changing priorities and processes, retention and implementation of changes in content, graphics and procedures.
- Ability to work on multiple projects.
- Graphic Design and Production background.
At Robert Half, theres more to us than what we do. Learn about our values and what its like to work for the largest specialized staffing firm in the world at our San Ramon, California corporate office.We are Robert Half - Take a look!
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Halfs corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
You may apply for this position online, or by mail. Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
By mail: Please mail your cover letter and resume to: Corporate Staffing Robert Half 2613 Camino Ramon San Ramon, CA 94583-9128
JOBLOCATIONCA SAN RAMON CORP