** PLEASE NOTE: THIS POSITION IS LOCATED IN SOUTHERN NEW JERSEY **
DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU ARE WITHIN REASONABLE COMMUTING DISTANCE.
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE IS NOT PROVIDED.
Position: GRAPHICS DESIGNER - CAD ability a PLUS
* Prepares visual presentations by designing art and copy layouts.
* Generate and utilize 2D/3D designs for multimedia presentation.
* Work closely with the internal sales staff and product marketing to establish and maintain visual integrity, user experience, brand standards and consistency.
* Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
* Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
* Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
* Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors.
* Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
* Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Strong computer skills and extensive knowledge of design software.
- Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Knowledge of machines, engineering standards, mathematics, and materials.
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Dreamweaver, InDesign, After Effects, Premiere).
- Autodesk 3D Studio Max
- Experience with Autodesk Revit is a plus.
B.A. or B.S. graphic design, art or related field. 3-5 years experience in web-based graphic design or web interface design utilizing CAD and/or blueprint designs, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
WE DRUG SCREEN PRIOR TO EMPLOYMENT
ONLY THOSE APPLICANTS WHO SUBMIT A RESUME WITH EMPLOYMENT HISTORY, WILL BE GIVEN CONSIDERATION.
Group medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. Paid time off.