If you're looking for an opportunity to make a difference and further your career then look no further. CFI offers you the opportunity to work within a high pace atmosphere where each day is a challenge. You'll work as part of a team shipping fruits and vegetables all over the world (Europe, Asia, Middle East, South America). It's a young atmosphere with the opportunity to move up the ladder if you can prove your abilities as a Logistics professional.
We are looking for a responsible experienced logistics professional to help coordinate the dailyactivities. You will implement production, productivity, quality and customer service standards and achieve the appropriate level of volume within time constraints. The role is a complex one. The operations agent will be responsible for interacting with customers on their shipping needs, facilitating the shipment, communicating and resolving issues and serving as a liaison between the customer, warehouse and third party logistics providers.
The ideal candidate will be a competent individual who comes with a high level of integrity, is able to problem solve, can think on one's feet, can make good sound decisions, and possess the skill set of a good leader. Let us know if you're the one for the job.
We are looking for a full-time Graveyard Dock Customer Service Agent to fill a graveyard shift position within our Dock Office department. This is a non-exempt position with an hourly rate between $17 and $18 depending on experience
Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to the following:Ensure successful movement of cargo.
- Prioritize the work flow for cargo movements to ensure customer and vendor satisfaction
- Ensure the timely movement of cargo from origin to destination to fulfill customer's instructions and insure procedures for taking bookings are followed at all times.
- Coordinate with customs brokers to obtain release documents in a timely manner to maximize productivity of the warehouse.
- Process claim paperwork timely and accurately with carriers.
- Verify on-boards and forward necessary correspondence to customers.
- Check vendors and customers in at dock office in a professional manner.
- Approach each file and customer as an opportunity to exceed expectations and build customer confidence.
- Coordinate all necessary deliveries while maintaining our strict delivery guidelines.
- Make sure all import files are provided to the warehouse are complete.
- Make sure all freight forwarding activities abide by all government laws and regulations at origin and destination.
- Make sure all necessary reports and records are complete, timely, and accurate.
- Make sure the department provides the support required by other departments and stations to maximize customer and vendor satisfaction and optimize profit.
- Complete responsibilities for all accounting-related functions to achieve goals.
Education and Experience:
- Required Education -- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1 - 2 years of logistics or airline experience is required.
- Minimum of 1 year of logistics experience is preferred.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability Insurance and Basic Life Insurance (100% paid by the company for employee only coverage)
- AFLAC and 401K enrollment opportunity
- PTO + Vacation as in line with company policy
Perks: Catered end of the month lunches, donuts/bagels every Friday and holiday gift card.