HSHS Medical Group is seeking a board-certified Occupational Health physician to serve a flourishing Occupational Health & Wellness practice in Decatur and Springfield, IL. This position will allow the physician weekday work hours (7:30AM-4:30pm) with no weekends, no holidays and no call coverage – perfect for a work/life balance!
Decatur Practice Highlights:
- One additional physician, one physician assistant, one APRN, athletic trainers and a full medical support staff, including one MRO Assistant
- Clinic serves many of the prominent employers in the area
- Manageable patient volumes
Clinical Duties (list is not exhaustive):
- Workplace injury assessment
- Job site evaluations to determine cause, as needed
- Physicals: pre-employment to extensive in nature, DOT
- Fit for Duty evaluations
- MRO (Medical Review Officer) for drug screen results/respirator physicals, etc.
HSHS Medical Group is the physician organization of Hospital Sisters Health System (HSHS). With more than 500 providers within its network, HSHS Medical Group works in partnership with HSHS Hospitals to give providers the support they need to provide the highest level of patient care possible. HSHS generates more than $1.5 billion in revenue annually and employs more than 14,000 people.
In addition to a market competitive salary based on training and experience, HSHS Medical Group offers a competitive and comprehensive benefit package including:
- Commencement Bonus
- Health, Dental, Life & Disability Insurance
- Pension Plan with cash balance benefit , 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan with employer match, and 457(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Paid CME and time off
- Relocation Assistance/ Housing bonus
Should you be interested in hearing more about HSHS Medical Group and our Occupational Medicine opportunities, I would love to speak with you!