Be a difference maker, with Learning Care Group. We are a community of collaborative, bold, fun, dedicated individuals, whose passion is the many children we guide, teach, and protect every day. As early education leaders, we’re making a strong, lasting, positive impact on children. Here, you’ll find a dynamic environment and culture that is open, friendly, welcoming, and collaborative. Are you ready to be an inspiring, innovative force that prepares children for elementary school—and beyond? Their future begins now. And so does yours.
ASSISTANT/GREETER FOR CHILD TIME LEARNING CENTER
LAGUNA NIGUEL CA
We are hiring Part Time Greeters to assist with Drop Off and Pick Up times!
- Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and implementing all company standards.
- Assist in welcoming all students during morning drop off and escorting them to their classrooms
- Assist with daily temperature and health screening
- Ensure all children wash their hands upon entering the building
- Help retrieve the children and belongings from their classroom upon the parents arrival for pick up
- Relay all pertinent information from the day to the parents
- A High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience working in a licensed childcare facility preferred
- Flexibility as to the hours and schedule of work
- Must be at least 18 years of age
We at Learning Care Group know our best asset is our people! So we’ve made a commitment to ensure all employees feel valued, with a robust, comprehensive offering that is competitive and exceeds your expectations. That means market-relevant compensation, a targeted range of health and wellness benefits (including life insurance, dental, vision, as well as medical available for full-time positions), and retirement planning, with our new 401k match. For us, it’s simple: Provide great rewards, keep employees engaged, and create difference makers. We encourage your talent, recognize your potential, and support your growth through ongoing training and development so you can give children a great start. We also offer tuition reimbursement, assistance with ECE Credits (worth college credit toward an Early Childhood degree), and our exclusive Master Teacher program to enhance your skills—and increase your pay. Don’t wait. Start strong today.