SERVING YOU THE FRESHEST AND BESTEST CAREERS!!
We are a great fit for YOU if you say yes to any of these questions:
- Looking for just some extra cash?
- Want to work after school and on weekends?
- Looking to make a change in your career?
- Looking to grow into management?
- Want to be part of a family focused work environment?
Everybody is Somebody at Bob Evans...
It doesn't matter who you are, we believe that everyone has a place at our table. If you want to have fun, prepare and serve quality food while working with a team, then come in and visit with us for an interview.
Visit careers.bobevans.com to view complete job description.
Not sure about what it’s like at Bob Evans, Check out our very cool but brief video that features some of our shining stars sharing their employment stories with Bob Evans Restaurants at careers.bobevans.com
Bob Evans Restaurants, LLC is EEO compliant and participates in E Verify.
Full-Time and Part-Time positions may be available.
We continue to update our safety and sanitation procedures to follow the current CDC, local, and state guidelines. Our goal is to provide a safe environment for both our employees and guests.
Statement of Purpose:________________________________________________
Responsible for the preparing each order by following standardized recipes. Ensure that proper food handling and sanitation procedures are being followed. Prepares visually appealing and great tasting home-style dishes and ensures that all items are completed in a timely manner and delivered hot and fresh to the servers.
- Follows recipe and storyboards to prepare and cook meats, fish, poultry, vegetables, and other foods according to proper preparation methods per the current Bob Evans recipe book. This involves cutting, broil, sauté, and frying.
- Responsible for practicing and upholding health and sanitation standards.
- Maintains high standards of personal grooming. Washes hands frequently. Wears gloves to prevent bare hand contact. Promptly changes apron if it becomes dirty.
- Must maintain high standards of quality and appearance for all food prepared and served.
- Prioritizes food preparation so that all items for check are finished at the same time.
- Properly maintain and operate equipment effectively. Complete working knowledge of the safe and efficient use of all kitchen equipment.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Has strong knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures in a restaurant
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task
- Must maintain a high degree of pace and intensity for an extended period of time, have strong menu knowledge, and have ability to accurately read, organize, and coordinate tickets
- 0-2 years related experience
- At least 16 years of age
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be regularly met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This list is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities and the employer reserves the right to change or assign other duties to this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee will regularly be required to:
- Stand for entire shift and walk for long periods of time without rest or sitting down.
- Push, lift, carry and transfer up to 50 pounds.
- Reach with hands.
- Use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- Bend and stoop.
- Have the ability to taste and smell.
- Verbally communicate with others.
- Have the ability to read.
- Use close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Have ability to freely access all areas of restaurant including selling floor(s), stock area, and register area.