As a leader, you always act with integrity, and the highest ethical standards characterize everything you do. You enable your team to achieve predictable and balanced results, while satisfying the needs of internal and external partners. You treat all people with respect, and model personal growth and continuous development. You know how to build an inclusive environment that attracts, retains, and inspires a diverse and engaged team. You create trusted and valued customer relationships and communicate effectively, so that people throughout the organization feel engaged and connected to their work. You deliver excellence, strive for continuous improvement and respond vigorously to change. You ensure that your team has the information and tools needed to perform at their best. You demonstrate our committed pursuit of applying innovation to meet the requirements of our customer. You create and execute strategies that result in sustainable value creation that delivers measurable results.
As the Ground Systems Development Program Execution Manager you will provide functional management for approximately 15 staff engineers and managers. Functional duties will include fulfilling role as Assistant Department manager, leading monthly project management reviews, performance management, career planning, process improvement, technical proposal support, proposal review, staffing and hiringplanning and coordination, and ground product initiatives and support. You will also be expected to lead direct initiatives and projects approximately 50% of the time.
- Bachelor of Science degree in EE, CE and/or Physics
- 7 years of electronics engineering experience
- Previous management experience
- Knowledge of Operational Ground Equipment development and Test Set development
- Knowledge of existing ground products including modems
- Excellent knowledge of hiring and staffing across multiple projects
- Active SCI Clearance
- Expert knowledge of Operational Ground Equipment development and Test Set development.
- Expert knowledge of existing ground products including modems.
- Demonstrated excellence leading a development project team