The Groundskeeper would be responsible for keeping the premises of the office, building, amenity areas, and grounds in a clean and orderly condition.
- Keeping the grounds in clean and orderly condition
- Will assist with cleaning and painting vacant apartments
- Minor property maintenance tasks to assist Lead Technician
- Light landscaping
- Demonstrate strong professionalism and integrity while representing Dominium
- Previous grounds keeping experience preferred
- Customer service oriented
- Basic painting skills
- Ability to work occasional evenings and weekends
About Us: Dominium is one of the leading affordable housing development and property management companies nationwide. We have operations in more than 20 states and over 900 employees. For over 45 years, we have offered excellence to the development and management of affordable housing communities across the United States. Dominium’s values are built upon the company’s mission and vision, and include: creating long-term value, integrity, developing people, and growth.
We offer a competitive salary, incentive bonus program, training and development programs, career growth opportunities, community volunteer and outreach program, and comprehensive benefits package for eligible employees including: Medical, Dental, Life & Disability, Paid Time Off, 401(K), Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Recognition & Wellness Programs.
If you would like to be a part of a rapidly growing company and have an interest in the property management and development industry, Dominium is the place for you!
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to Work Evenings/Weekends
- Basic Painting Skills
- Ability to Work Independently
See job description