Do you want a SIGN ON BONUS? Do you like working outside in the fresh air and working with your hands? Are you ready to become part of a team that provides exceptional service to community residents?
Currently we are recruiting for a Groundskeeper / porter position which is an important part of our team. This position is responsible for helping maintain the property and provide timely, professional, and quality service to residents. The right candidate must be a team player with a positive can-do attitude.
The groundskeeper / porter position responsibilities include maintaining all public and common areas of the property in a clean, neat, attractive condition. Specifically, removal of all trash and litter, sweeping sidewalks and pathways, pressure cleaning the buildings, walkways, and other areas as needed, basic gardening and weeding, and wiping down and cleaning of any windows or common furniture. Groundsperson/porters will spend the appropriate percentage of their time performing the above duties.
Position requires the ability to transport a minimum of 50 pounds variable distances; the mobility and flexibility to walk, bend, kneel, and reach to perform above duties as stated; the ability to work outdoors on a consistent basis in temperatures exceeding 90 degrees or below 32 degrees Fahrenheit.
Just some perks of working for us:
- Competitive compensation
- Annual salary reviews
- Advancement opportunities
- On the job training
- Excellent benefits, including medical, dental, vision, Company paid life & disability
- 401k with company matching
- Employee perk program that offers corporate rates & discounts
- Vacation, sick/personal, floating holidays & holidays
- Housing discounts
- Uniform allowances
- Great people working in a dynamic team atmosphere
Position requirements include efficiency, attention to detail and a sense of urgency in completing job tasks. In addition, the following skills are required:
- Ability to maintain a friendly, professional attitude with prospects and residents.
- Strong customer service skills
- Pool care (as defined by supervisor)
- Irrigation maintenance and repair (as defined by supervisor)
- Mold awareness
- Asbestos awareness (if required)
- Ability and access to drive a car (if required)
- Ability to read and write English or supervisor must verify the understanding of direction by physical observation.
- No specific level of education is required
- Valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance
If interested in this position, please apply now.
We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace.
- 1 year(s): SIGN ON BONUS
- Verbal & written communication skills
- Gardening & weeding
- Mold cleanup & abatement
- Asbestos abatement
- Irrigation maintenance & repair
- Customer service
- Pool maintenance
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well