Envolve Client Services Group owns and professionally manages apartment communities located in select markets throughout the southeastern United States. We are a company whose success is measured by our residents' satisfaction in making their apartment homes and community a great place to be.
Envolve Client Services Group offers a wide variety of opportunities from residential apartment management, leasing, maintenance and more. We, the Envolve Client Services Group team are recruiting friendly self-motivated individuals with positive attitudes and a drive to succeed, to join our growing company. We are currently searching for Groundskeeper candidates to work in the Phoenix, Mesa, and Peoria AZ areas.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Clean grounds on a continuous, daily basis.
2. Responsible for the exterior curb appeal and cleanliness.
3. Report any physical damage or concerns about the exterior to the Property Manager.
4. Light maintenance improvements as necessary to physical exterior.
5. Assist office staff with special leasing programs involving the exterior of the property.
6. Assist residents with special needs.
7. Demonstrate ability to resolve physical problems for the community good.
8. Help create and maintain at all times a company direction designed to develop loyalty, team spirit and unity of allEnvolve Client Services Group personnel.
9. Other duties as assigned, which employee is capable of performing.