NRP Investments, LLC, founded in 1995, is a full-service developer, general contractor, and property manager of multifamily, senior, and student housing throughout the United States. From start to finish, every development NRP Group works on is carefully contemplated and executed to maximize investment return cost efficiency, productivity and satisfaction. NRP Investments, LLC is recognized as a three-time recipient of the National Association of Builders Multifamily Development Firm of the Year and has been consistently ranked one of the Top 25 Developers by Multifamily Executive. Currently, NRP Investments, LLC has assets and operations in Ohio, Texas, North Carolina, Virginia, Florida, Michigan, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, and Massachusetts. Visit www.NRPGroup.com for more information.
NRP Investments, LLC is currently seeking a Groundskeeper at Upton at Longhorn Quarry.
Under the direction of the Community Manager and Maintenance Supervisor, the Groundskeeper is responsible for performing grounds and housekeeping services to ensure excellent curb appeal and quality of apartment homes, as well as responding to related service requests.
Essential Functions Statement(s):
- Perform preventive maintenance, repairs, inspections and janitorial services as assigned
- Assist with maintenance of storage area and maintenance materials
- Perform refurbishing and renovation of apartments per company standards
- Walk the property daily to ensure curb appeal and quality of apartments
- Notify Community Manager of any safety concerns and participate in safety meetings
- Responsible for knowledge of property specific problems such as asbestos
- Maintain accurate record of all tasks completed
- Perform other duties as required
- Carry out all maintenance aspects of the community in the Maintenance Supervisor's absence; including scheduling staff and vendors, ordering new supplies and working with Community Manager on other necessary improvements
- Complete all service requests in accordance with company standards
- Available for weekend work, on-call duties and after-hours emergency service requests, 24 hours per day, 7 days per week as schedule
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: High school diploma or GED highly preferred; strong English verbal and written communication skills
Experience: Prior custodial, housekeeping or apartment experience preferred
Technical Skills: Computer proficiency preferred
Other Requirements: None