UBT is a global professional organization with our Head Office in Sydney and offices in numerous countries globally. In North America we are supporting over 350 client businesses with business consulting, and a wide range of business & consumer related products.
We're looking for an accountable, adaptable and self-motivated Executive Assistant to join our team based in our New Jersey office. You will be working closely within a small team who manages the Group Buying functions for North America.
In this role you will be responsible for,
- Provide continuous, high quality Executive support by organizing and maintaining the Regional Department Manager’s Outlook Calendar by coordinating meetings, catering and events whilst keeping abreast of priorities, changes and conflicts.
- Conserve Regional Department Manager’s time by monitoring incoming communications and flagging any urgent emails particularly those that appear to have a potential wider organizational impact, whilst also setting in place systems to store and manage email traffic.
- Contribute to the growth of the Organization by being a key member of the team and ensure professional and friendly engagement with Executives, their EA’s, Key Stakeholders and cross functionally within the organization.
- Liaise between Manager and providers to ensure smooth operations delivery.
Our benefits include medical/dental insurance, onsite parking and modern offices!
This is a full-time role, based in our New Jersey office, however, we would be willing to discuss flexible hours for the right candidate.
- Extensive work experience preferably from a Professional Services / Corporate environment
- Manage projects
- Manage facilities and IT environments
- Records and document management
- Office management
- Advanced skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) – expert level
- Strong IT skills
To be considered for this role, you must hold the right to live and work in United States.
For a confidential discussion or a copy of the position description please