Do you know your way around a PI, love a good science story and delight in turning the complex into the compelling? If you think conceptually and deliver ideas that touch an emotional chord with professionals or patients – look no further. We understand the strategic power of great creative (and the creative power of great strategy) and we want you.
You dive deep into the science and are a passionate writer. You never shy away from a complex science story and have a knack for transforming the mundane into the meaningful.
What you can expect day-to-day:
You’ll lead the content output of the creative copy team in an effort to elevate the storytelling aspect of our deliverables. Working in a wide variety of mediums, including but not limited to print, collateral, video, digital, etc., you will ensure our content is consistent with the established strategy, brand guidelines, and industry standards. You’ll:
- Craft a narrative from the ground-up. This includes establishing content, articulating the customer need, introducing the brand’s solution and offering the reasons to believe that support the solution
- Guide and mentor junior copywriters
- Present creative to clients and core constituents
- Engage in productive dialogue as it pertains to brand strategy, narrative arch, and copy to ensure alignment; real-time as necessary with both internal and client teams
Put your big-picture thinking and differentiating insights into effect. PRECISIONeffect empowers those with a strong voice and a differentiating point of view. And if you haven’t found yours already, you’ll be inspired to, with the promise you’ll be heard. It’s hard to ask for more from a workplace where you’ll build your confidence and grow your career. Join our team of innovators, strategist and science geeks who partner with the healthcare industry’s best, most notable and brightest to change the standard of care.
Who we are
We are the leading healthcare advertising agency devoted to medical devices, diagnostics, and specialty pharmaceuticals. With offices in Boston, Mass., and Costa Mesa, Calif., the agency has an unparalleled understanding of market dynamics, a deft hand at translating technical advances into compelling programs for customer adoption, and a willingness to creatively utilize unique channels to communicate clients' messages. The agency has consistently been recognized by clients, peers and professional organizations for its outstanding creative work.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years in an advertising agency/in-house agency environment
- Healthcare (device/pharmaceutical experience