- Provide group exercise class instruction to the employees at the site location.
- Monitor equipment to ensure proper functional status.
- One to three years of experience and be able to provide 2 references or a group exercise class certification.
- Current certification in AHA or ARC Basic Life Support for community/lay responder is required.
- First Aid Certification.
- Group exercise class certification - through ACE, AFAA, other health organization.
- Group exercise class instruction experience.
- Specialty class certification for specialty class instruction.
Requirements as set forth in the specific contract for the site may include working flexible evenings.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to withstand strenuous activity including exercising, stretching, standing; walking; sitting and using hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee may be exposed to fumes or airborne particles, virus, disease and infection. The employee may experience traumatic situations. The employee may occasionally be exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals and risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.