Lead Educator - Group Leader - Cloncurry
We are seeking a Diploma-trained Lead Educator at a beautiful brand new centre offering Sponsorship (if requiring sponsorship you must have three years experience post ACECQA approved Diploma qualification)
What's in it for you?!
- Opportunity to work in a supportive team environment
- Set shifts, full-time position
- Competitive Salary Package with heaps of employee benefits (reduced childcare)
- Large, well-resourced rooms
- Fantastic programmes
- Fantastic resources
- Leadership and mentoring
- Be part or a growing community
As Lead Educator, you will design, implement and evaluate educational programs for individuals and groups of children that inspire them to investigate, create and explore.
You will also support your team of educators in their implementation of these programs, contributing to their effective work practices and assisting them to make adaptations to meet the developmental needs of all children.
- a Diploma of Children's Services or ACEQCA approved equivalent
- a current Working with Children Check or equivalent, current driver’s licence, first aid certificate (including asthma and anaphylactic training) and resuscitation certificate.
- a love of early childhood education
- experience developing portfolios for each child
- the skills to lead other educators, motivating them to excel as they deliver care and education programs
- a proven ability to build and nurture respectful and mutually-beneficial relationships with children and their families
- a strong understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
If you have any questions or would like to know more about this role and others, please call Kyla on 07 3337 5230 or email email@example.com
Lead Educator, Diploma Trained, Group Leader, Cloncurry
Diploma of Children Services