Fort Worth Hotel
As breathtaking as any West Texas sunset, the Omni Fort Worth Hotel offers a taste of Texas hospitality. Conveniently located in the heart of Fort Worth’s exciting downtown, the hotel is adjacent to the Fort Worth Convention Center and within walking distance from the city’s cultural centers, restaurants and nightlife. The Omni Fort Worth Hotel received the 2015 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award, and was named Top 100 Meeting Hotels in the United States in 2014 by Cvent.
The Omni Fort Worth Hotel offers unique employment experiences revolving around associate engagement and innovation. The invigorating world of hospitality resonates through the walls of our one-of-a-kind convention center property. The Omni Fort Worth will continue to be recognized for exemplary guest service and accommodation. As we provide empowerment through our Power of One culture, we work to strengthen and grow the careers of our dedicated associates. The Omni Fort Worth Hotel is searching for dedicated hospitality professionals with guest service mentality to join our extraordinary team!
Ensure that all Group bookings are handled and processed efficiently and correctly, through consistent interactions with the Sales & Convention Services Departments. To assist the Reservations Manager and Director of Revenue Management in managing the department’s day to day activities, when asked.
- Review group blocks for cut off date extensions, and ensuring the group blocks are created and monitored correctly prior, during, and post the groups dates.
- Attend weekly group pick-up meetings
- Run group arrivals lists daily for future arrival dates, and no-show reports daily.
- Check for duplicate reservations – by calling all multiple same name reservations to ensure accuracy of guest names, and any special requests.
- Check for group reservation errors – and contact caller of the reservation or group contact accordingly to obtain and verify information.
- Report to the Reservations Manager and the Director of Revenue Management.
- Work with the Convention Service Manager and Group Clients with group rooming lists, reservation changes, and group billing – according to contract and email history.
- Complete Group Commission Report, after group’s departure.
- Monitor room type availability daily.
- Monitor non-guaranteed reservations daily, and contact caller of reservation if needed. You will be responsible for canceling the reservation when required.
- Create and maintain group & transient room blocks. Ensure all reservations have correct billing, and all other necessary information.
- Complete competition rate analysis as needed.
- Take in-house reservations calls from customers and OmniRez agents requesting on property assistance or any and all other calls pertaining to room reservations.
- Monitor Internet and FIT bookings, availability, and billing. Completing commission payment requests accordingly.
- Assist in completing all VIP and internal reservations, communicating any issues to Reservation Manager or OmniRez HelpDesk Supervisor.
- Assist in completing all fax and email reservations.
- Research outstanding Travel Agent Commissions for groups.
- Research and charge for all no-shows, cancelations, and deposits.
- Knowledge of four-diamond / four-star customer service standards
- Previous experience in a Luxury Hotel Customer Service / Reservations (strongly preferred)
- Experience with Delphi, Opera ORS, and Opera PMS (strongly preferred)
- Previous experience using passkey, nomadixcms, and iMeeting planner app (preferred)
- Proficient computer skills on Microsoft Office, Excel, and Word
- Excellent and professional communication skills
- Highly detailed, and able to maintain excellent organizational skills – while working in a fast pace environment.
- Ability to multi-task while working on up to 50-60 future groups.