Are you highly motivated and wanting to embark on the next step in your career? We are looking for a Leisure Travel Groups Specialist.
Our Liberty Travel Groups Team is a highly inquired and successful team who provide a full group travel service to a wide variety of clients including weddings, family groups, corporate incentives and conferences.
The Groups Specialist will be responsible for sales and logistics in our Leisure Group Team. They will work to ensure all aspects of group bookings are completed for each client. The Leisure Travel Groups Specialist will liaise with hotels and other suppliers to ensure all reservations are completed. They will process payments from group members, make payments to suppliers, prepare rooming lists, provide documentation to clients and handle any questions from group members throughout the booking process.
Things you will need to bring to begin your adventure with us:
- Sales skills - You'll have that edge when it comes to sales and understanding how to provide amazing customer service. You'll be target-driven, commission-focused, and up for any challenge.
- Travel industry experience - You'll have a proven track record in the travel industry
- Organizational Skills - You'll have excellent administrative and organization skills
- Career ambition - You'll love the thought of a challenging career that can take you places.
Highlights along the way will include:
- Unlimited Earnings - You'll work on a $30K base plus uncapped commission; the more you sell, the more you'll earn!
- Full-time position
- Our own in-house Learning Center - We will provide you with all the tools you need to get up and running, as well as ongoing training to further develop your skills and knowledge.
- Discounted travel benefits - With our own in-house staff travel agents we'll keep you up-to-date with any exclusive and industry specials.
- National and international awards nights, buzz nights, conferences, FAM Trips…the list goes on.
- FREE and confidential access to our own financial advisors.
- Career development and advancement opportunities.
- Unbeatable company culture.
Location: Southampton, PA
To apply for internal postings you:
- Must be an employee in good standing in order for manager to provide recommendation.
- Must have held your current role for a period longer than 12 months.