RuggedMade is looking for an enthusiastic person to join our eCommerce team. We are a dynamic on-line retail company. We specialize in outdoor power equipment, including log splitters, plate compactors, and hydraulic components. We sell nationwide at ruggedmade.com and on Amazon and eBay. Our ability to sell great products at competitive prices, combined with our commitment to deliver excellent customer support, have enabled us to win the loyalty of our customers and grow our business. This is a terrific opportunity to join our hard-working, fun-loving team and help us reach the next level.
Your primary responsibility is to drive sales growth through effective on-line merchandising. You will list new products for sale with engaging content. Your keen eye for hot sellers will help us expand our product line. You will play an important part in ensuring RuggedMade customers have a positive shopping experience. You will work with our digital marketing team to promote our brand and our products in order to drive quality traffic to our web stores and achieve a high conversion rate.
As the ideal candidate, you are self-motivated, focused, and able to work independently. You have a positive attitude and excellent communication skills. You possess the ability to multitask, prioritize work, stay organized, and complete projects while working to a deadline.
You are experienced with on-line selling and e-commerce systems. You are curious about where the e-commerce industry is going and you like to stay abreast of the latest technology trends and best practices. By indulging your obsession with outselling the competition and delivering a world-class on-line shopping experience, you will make a significant contribution to our success.
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a winning team and develop your career, RuggedMade is the place for you. You will be involved in numerous areas of the business, learn from others, and share what you know. We maintain a positive, low-key work environment. Our company culture stresses integrity, respect, independence, performance, creativity, personal development, and fun.
- Create and manage on-line product listings
- Work closely with Marketing to:
- Generate content: product descriptions, pictures, articles, blog, social media
- Drive high quality traffic by strengthening paid advertising and SEO
- Deliver the best possible user experience on our website and other platforms
- Build our brand
- Identify potential new products, vendors, and channels to market
- Perform other related tasks
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience with online sales and e-commerce
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Excellent data entry skills with attention to speed and accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including fluency in English
- Customer-centric attitude
- Creative and curious; possess the desire to develop innovative solutions to problems
- Familiar with selling consumer products and willing to learn about our product line
- Strong computer skills and aptitude for learning new technology and applications, including Microsoft Office, e-mail, e-com platforms, CRM systems, etc.
- Regular attendance and a regular work schedule
- Bachelor's or Associate’s Degree
- Retail and/or wholesale sales and digital marketing experience
- Familiar with mechanical/OPE/lawn and garden/hydraulic products
- Familiarity with SEO and pay per click advertising
- Youtube and Social Media content experience
- Graphic design, photography, and/or video creation and editing skills
- Web development, particularly Magento
Please apply with resume. We would love to learn a bit about you and hear why you believe you would be a good addition to the RuggedMade team. Preference will be given to applicants who provide a personalized cover letter.