Creadits' sole focus is developing ad creatives for performance campaigns. We call this Performance Design.
Performance Design is a game-changer. Performance Design drives campaign results.
Our customers are the world's largest online gaming companies, as well as other app businesses. They work with us to improve their campaigns leveraging performance design.
We have deep experience in all major markets, with the insights and expertise to maximise creative performance in any campaign.
Creadits has built a distributed network of creative hubs around the world, comprising planners, art directors and production talent. We provide strategy, ideation and production on a single platform.
We have and are continuing to develop our native automated tools to unveil insights, set creative directions and build creative adaptations across platforms. This provides a machine-driven creative scale, anchored by human creativity and ingenuity from our network.
The Role: Growth Marketer
If you want to work in a fast-paced, highly rewarding environment where the best thrive, be exposed to a global opportunity base, experience real teamwork, then you now have a chance to try to make the team.
The ideal Growth Marketer is a hybrid - part artist, part communicator, very numerate - i.e. both left and right brain are fully firing. A Growth Marketer enables and empowers a sales team with relevant and provocative collaterals such as emails, infographics, videos and articles. Our ideal candidate responds well to tough targets and relishes the challenge. It's not about views or click throughs, it's about generating opportunities and help Sales close deals. When you apply, please be prepared to discuss your performance track record.
- Implementing and executing content strategies, particularly case studies, blog articles and producing infographics targeting the gaming and mobile app industry - therefore you should have video editing, graphic design as well as writing skills
- Aiding the sales teams in providing relevant content needed to drive prospects down the sales funnel.
- Managing the website, looking for ways to drive traffic, engaging visitors, capturing leads as well as seeking strategies to improve the quality of MQLs.
- Assisting with producing brand material with brand guidelines in mind.
- Managing social media platforms – publishing of posts when new content is put up on the blog.
- Ownership of CMS system (Pardot & Wordpress) as well as analytics platforms – Google Analytics, Search Console, Hotjar
- Analysing web traffic metrics, measure and review the effectiveness of content based on key marketing objectives for each channel
- Assisting with ad-hoc projects including but not limited to creating pitch decks, putting together showreels etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Marketing, Journalism or relevant field with 1-3 years of marketing experience
- Fluency in written and spoken English. Copywriting and SEO experience is a huge plus.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator) is greatly preferred. Experience in video editing is also a bonus.
- Proficiency in Salesforce and Pardot is a bonus
- Expertise in social media platforms
- A quick learner who can adapt quickly to changing business strategies and ever-shifting priorities.