Are you looking for a role that blends the fast-paced world of performance marketing with the innovation of product and platforms? We are seeking a Lifecycle Marketing Lead to lead marketing strategies and initiatives that drive the discovery, consumption and cross-sell of Adobe Stock.
Your challenge is to lead the planning, building and execution of a scalable, predictable and repeatable growth process that achieves targets while improving customer experience, utilizing a blend of big swings, run the business activities, and rapid experimentation. You will be accountable marketing channels including email, in-product surfaces, and push notifications. In addition, you will be the face of the team with executives and collaborators, driving cross-functional campaigns and experiments with Product, Campaign Marketing, Business Unit, Display, Search, and Web teams.
This highly visible role offers the opportunity to level up on skills including machine-learning application in marketing, 1:1 personalization and automation while building a playbook for value expansion that can scale across other offerings.
- Turn business goals and priorities into customer-facing quarterly and annual marketing plans, gaining consensus with business units, campaign marketing, regional counterparts and executives
- Build positive relationships and maintain clear communication with key collaborators across Adobe, ranging from marketing peers to senior leadership
- Partner with analytics team on measurement strategy that captures marketing incrementality
- Set targets for your programs and closely monitor performance, taking action on gaps or roadblocks
- Harness technology for programmatic personalization at scale, utilizing APIs, machine-learning models and behavioral data to improve customer relevancy and revenue impact
- Manage email and in-product strategy, calendaring, execution and measurement
- Work directly with Studio team and email developers, ensuring flawless execution that scales
- Share out weekly, monthly and quarterly reports that quantify impact, identify trends, and encapsulate key initiatives, powered by dashboard development and ad-hoc analysis
- Establish expertise in your segment, identifying opportunities and championing the user
- Customer-centric strategic mindset
- Rigorous and repeatable prioritization framework that ensures business impact at scale
- Ability to navigate a matrixed organization and represent team with poise and self-sufficiency
- Intermediate to advanced personalization and email marketing experience
- Proclivity and passion for new technologies, products, and systems
- Advanced analytical skills - the ability to digest large amounts of data, identify trends and pursue the right questions to take action
- Ability to work effectively within a team in a fast-paced, growth environment
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple projects and deadlines with minimal oversight
- Strong written and verbal communication and problem-solving skills with an outstanding eye for detail
- 7+ years experience, MBA or BA/BS degree
- Tech or SaaS experience preferred, ideally in a multi-funnel or multi-vertical business model
- Extensive experience in email or performance marketing with an emphasis on personalization, experimentation and automation
- Collaboration with partners ranging from senior leadership, technical partners, and teammates
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.