Albertsons Companies is one of the largest food and drug retailers with 2,300+ stores. The Albertsons Companies family of brands includes some of the most prominent brands in food retailing, with a growing base of loyal shoppers. Thanks to the professionalism, diversity, spirit, and friendliness of our people, we have locations across the U.S.
The Marketing Department has an opening for a Growth Marketing Manager, Digital Video. This position is located in Pleasanton, California.
The eCommerce Accelerator team at Albertsons Companies plays a vital role in customer acquisition and retention for online grocery delivery and pickup business across all our banners. We are looking for a Growth Marketing Manager with focus on programmatic digital video and audio who is very analytical, data driven and hyper focused on driving growth. This key role will have ownership over paid digital video and audio ads through variety of connected TV devices, OTT services, YouTube, Pandora, Spotify, etc. Primary responsibilities will include involve building the digital video and audio marketing programs from the ground up in partnership with brand and creative teams, media agencies, and adtech partners like Google, Spotify, Comcast, Podcorn, Pandora, etc. As we continue to see massive growth in mindset shift towards digital groceries, this role will play a critical role for the company to ensure we are increasing our awareness and consideration among consumers in a timely and relevant manner as they go about their grocery and meal planning through established and emerging media outlets, while also maintaining a balance between CAC and customer lifetime value.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Define KPIs for targeted paid digital video and audio campaigns and establish stretch goals for 3-6-12 month time windows
• Create innovative marketing campaigns for both established and emerging digital media outlets to continuously capture customer interest, increasing overall engagement and retention
• Manage paid marketing budget with a high sense of integrity, responsibility, and commitment
• Campaign development, bid strategy, optimization, and channel management.
• Define, pilot, and rapidly iterate targeted initiatives, with an understanding and strategic view on all internal/external factors and influences
• Analyze full customer journey, and identify opportunities for paid marketing touchpoints to both acquire and retain customers, to grow both traffic and conversion
• Manage and optimize a multimillion marketing spend to meet ROI goals
• Research and identify customer segments for targeted digital campaigns
• Partner with and leverage internal teams to help drive agenda and implementation
• Closely monitor campaign performance and react to deviations from plan quickly
• Relentlessly drive growth through innovative strategies and meticulous execution to drive step change improvements in performance
• Institute rigorous test-and-learn methodology to achieve desired results
• Deepen our relationships with key channel and advertising partners to ensure we have early access to the latest innovations
• Be a key member on the eCommerce Accelerator team while working directly with the Director of Performance Marketing
• Maintain a pulse on the evolution of the performance marketing domain, ensuring our resilience and sustainability within a crowded ecosystem
• Bachelor's degree with strong academic record in marketing, economics, mathematics, or other similar quantitative fields. MBA Preferred.
• 5+ years of digital marketing experience (paid social, digital video, audio, display, search, mobile marketing) of significant scale with an emphasis on customer acquisition
• At least 3+ years' experience in performance marketing and PPC roles for a high-growth company, with significant exposure to programmatic media strategy and buying preferred
• Previous experience in efficiently handling multimillion-dollars per month in media budget is a MUST
• Hands-on experience with managing agencies and vendors as well as influencing wider internal teams in large, matrixed organizations
• Detailed understanding of digital advertising and media channels -- SEM, Display, Paid Social, Digital Video, Audio, Push, SMS, Email, etc.
• Strong proficiency and understanding of existing digital media landscape, including, but not limited to, Streaming services like YouTube, Hulu, connected devices like Smart TVs, Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV, and digital broadcasting arms of large media companies like AT&T, Comcast, Disney, etc., as well as emerging trends and players, for e.g., Quibi
• Excellent quantitative and analytical skills. Must love data and good at driving cross-platform learnings & efficiencies
• Ability to communicate effectively to senior and executive management; exceptionally strong written and verbal communication skills that can be tailored to internal partners
• Seasoned in managing timelines, delivery, dependencies, communication across teams
• Analytically comfortable building a strategy and story using large data sets
• Ability to think and perform both tactically and strategically
• Able to pivot readily and react to real-time data
• Excellent interpersonal and team building skills including experience managing high performing teams
• Positive, people-oriented, and energetic attitude
• Hands on experience with robust MarTech and AdTech platforms especially Adobe and Google stacks
• Familiarity with Excel, SQL, and Test and Learn practices a plus
• Strong, established relationships with some of the major digital channel partners (Google, Facebook, Pinterest, et al)
• Strong marketing analytics capabilities that allow you to dive into the data and into our software to get insights to inform your team
• Track record of success driving significant results
How to Apply: Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a resume by visiting https://www.albertsonscompanies.com/careers/en/home.html
Diversity is fundamental at Albertsons Companies. We foster an inclusive working environment where the different strengths and perspectives of each employee is both recognized and valued. We believe that building successful relationships with our customers and our communities is only possible through the diversity of our people. A diverse workforce leads to better teamwork and creative thinking, as well as mutual understanding and respect.
The Albertsons Companies policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion and other conditions of employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status or any other legally protected status.
We support a drug-free workplace -- all applicants offered a position are required to pass a pre-employment drug test before they are hired.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled