Bio-Rad is looking for a GSC Global Senior Cost Accountant.
This position will be based in either Irvine, CA or Basel Switzerland.
- Working with the regional costing teams (US, Brazil, Singapore, EMEA) to:
- Manage the global standard cost update (CK40N) with regional costing.
- Coordinate calculation of Labor, OH and Material Burden rates.
- Year End LRD and Intercompany Cost updates.
- Coordinate with the Global Procurement to update Purchase Info Records.
- Coordinate with the regional costing teams on review of changes done to BOMs, Routings and Batch size.
- Coordinate calculation of Production Hours with P2M COE.
- Prepare and review global cost update results with management.
- Assist with Material Ledger close including KSII process and ML costing run.
- Responsible for the review, approval and posting of all MR22 transactions.
- Responsible for all capitalized variance manual accounts, including MR21 and MR22 automatic accounts.
- MR21 and MR22 monthly reconciliation for all company codes.
- Validate all manual capitalized variance adjustments for all company codes.
- Responsible to formalize approved global procedures, including implementation, training, and monitoring.
- Support day to day Standard Cost setting for Material updates when needed and support costing of NPI materials.
- Support the Global Manufacturing Controller in process changes or process improvement, as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Ability to effectively communicate at various organizational levels.
- 5+ years’ experience in cost accounting or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- SAP Experience a must. SAP Implementation, SAP MM and CO Experience. SAP Costing Run for multiple company codes.
- Ability to work in cross-functional and remote teams.
- Strong technical skills including knowledge of GAAP and sound understanding of financial statement mechanics.
- Multi-Tasking: Able to work on multiple priorities at the same time. Works effectively cross. functionally within the organization.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.