General Sales Manager/Finance Manager:
An outstanding opportunity for an experienced General Sales Manager/F&I Manager to join a well established dealership in Carrollton that is in a process of relocating and expanding to a larger location with more than 200 vehicles.
You must have strong customer relationship skills, effectively have a strong knowledge of the market, financing and an in-depth understanding of sales department, F&I and its financial data system. You are also expected to uphold the highest ethical standards in every aspect of the role.
- Establishing a strong business relation with all lending institutions.
- Creating the annual dealership sales forecasts by estimating total vehicle sales, gross and operating profits.
- Meeting with vehicle sales representatives to implement objectives for achieving sales and gross profits.
- Managing recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
- Offering vehicle financing and insurance to customers and providing them with a thorough explanation of aftermarket products and extended warranties and a complete explanation of manufacturer and dealership service procedures and policies.
- Must be able to close and secure all the deals efficiently.