Looking for a fun and fast-paced, customer service position? Well, look no further!
We are recruiting staff to help our guests board the ship to their Carnival Cruise Line Vacation. This requires productivity, self-motivation and a professional appearance at all times. Staff will provide direct assistance to cruising guests in all aspects of shore-side operations as designated by our supervisors. Some of the tasks in this position will be greeting guest, checking in guest at computers and assisting airport and hotel guest with transfers.
Pier Agent Port of Miami
Port of Miami, FL
$11.00 per hour
Pier Agents primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Meet and greet guests warmly, answering their questions in a respectful and pleasant manner as well as assisting and guiding debarkation and embarkation of guest.
- Check-in guests electronically. Verify validity of guest travel documents in accordance with the governmental travel requirements, and update document information into our computer system.
- Work in different operational areas and rotate in positions, or locations, according to our operational demands.
- Follow all company policies, procedures and instructions provided by our supervisors.
- Be responsible and able to commit to the schedule assigned.
- Complete the training provided by our company.
- Have a strong sense of punctuality, be trustworthy and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Be able to lift up to 25 pounds, push/pull items, and assist guests in wheelchairs.
- Ability to understand Customs and Immigration procedure, documentation and/or other official documents required for sailing.
Pier agent standard requirements:
- Have a friendly,outgoing and respectful conduct, wear the uniform in aprofessional, neat, andclean manner.
- Provide top of the line customer service, and efficient verbal and written communication with all guest, management and staff.
- Stand and/or walk for long periods of time; often entire shift (4-8 hours)
- Work both indoors and outdoors and feel comfortable working in crowded spaces.
Benefits: Substantial cruise benefits after a 90-day introductory period. (1 short cruise & 1 long cruise per year, as well as lunch onboard opportunities)
This is a short side (terminal only) position. You will not be working on the ships.
Language: English / Bilingual +++
Mandatory shifts: Saturdays & Mondays
Other available shifts: Sunday & Thursday