Envision your career with one of the world's largest vacation rental companies, Wyndham Vacation Rentals. With over 9,000 rental units and more than 2,500 associates across North America you'll discover the rewards of working in an energetic environment with caring colleagues. Wyndham Vacation Rentals is committed to an aggressive growth plan, and we are always seeking to hire top talent to help us deliver exceptional "Count on Me!" service to our customers.
Wyndham Vacation Rentals' full-time associates enjoy health benefits as well as a generous 401k plan and a paid time-off program.
- Responsible for assisting in recruiting, motivating and training front desk staff.
- Organization of all front desk files, paperwork and reports.
- Assist in monitoring the levels of quality and service provided by the front desk.
- Assist in scheduling and managing employees in an effective, professional manner.
- Assist in establishing safe-keeping procedures at the front desk.
- Assist in responsibility and accountable for front desk cash intake and deposit on behalf of the resort.
- Assist in responsibility and accountable for night audit, gift shop, staffing and operations.
- Must be able to take control under resort emergency situations.
- Must be able to fill in any front desk position and be flexible with schedule.
- Assists FOM to achieve resort operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; competing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements and in implementing change.
- Demonstrates Leadership and professional image to associates, guest, local community representatives, vendors, competitors and owners.
- Assists in maintaining company standards for guest satisfaction, employee satisfaction, quality assurance, and asset protection. *Maintains safe, secure, and healthy environment by establishing, following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with sanitation requirements and legal regulations.
Must have experience in resort or hotel/motel operations.
Strong leadership skills are necessary.
Must be a highly self-motivated individual.
Must have solid organizational skills and customer relations abilities.