A TOWN WHERE EVERY DETAIL, FROM VISION TO EXECUTION, MAKES LUXURY SEEM SIMPLE.
From the moment one views the iconic butteries and towering palms lining the center of our beach town, there is an unrivaled sense of escape. Alys Beach is carefully crafted to celebrate the public realm of streets, parks, pedestrian paths, and great civic buildings in a manner reminiscent of the world’s most beloved seaside towns. In recognition of the strong draw of the sea, our streets orient to the beach, guaranteeing views to the Gulf and cooling sea breezes.
Alys Beach is a groundbreaking community located along the Gulf of Mexico on Florida’s panhandle coast, six miles east of Seaside on Scenic Highway 30A. Planned by Duany Plater-Zyberk & Company, Alys Beach is a Traditional Neighborhood Development (TND) whose architectural vision has its roots in the style of Bermuda architecture and in the courtyards of Antigua, Guatemala, the colonial capital of Central America.
Alys Beach is in the early stages of town building. Our purpose is to evolve along with your family, maintaining the timeless traditions of sustainability and the highest standards of design and construction. Come join us in creating a special place to live, visit, relax, and play.
Alys Beach is seeking a Guest Services Credentialing Specialist who will be responsible for guest and homeowner access to Alys Beach amenities. This position will implement and maintain a service philosophy that adheres to the Alys Beach brand.
- Greet and welcome owners and guests in accordance with the Alys Beach service standards
- Provide physical presence at Guest Services Office, Caliza pool and Beach access points to prevent unauthorized access, always maintaining a friendly, efficient and courteous manner
- Check credentials using Jonas computer system to ensure pool & beach patrons are authorized guests or owners
- Answer owner and guest inquiries about services, facilities, restaurants, transportation, entertainment, hours of operation, etc.
- Establish and maintain good communication and team work with fellow employees and other departments within Alys Beach
- Cross-train to learn all Guest Service Functions to offer the highest level of Guest Service.
- Adhere to all service standards for department
- Participate in and support Resort and company efforts toward sustainability and environmental initiatives as part of the company program
- Assist patrons with access to towels if needed
- Assist with housekeeping in the absence of attendant if needed
- Coordinate with Alys Beach Security for removal of unauthorized/disruptive persons from pool or beach area
- High school diploma or GED
Essential Job Functions
- May require lifting of up to 30 pounds
- Ability to perform basic math functions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to walk on uneven and wet surfaces, climb stairs, ladders, ramps, etc.
- Remaining even tempered in stressful situations
- Experience in a luxury resort environment
- Experience in customer service positions
- Knowledge of Alys Beach and local area
- Knowledge of Jonas & Maestro computer systems
EBSCO Industries, Inc.is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. EBSCO strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
EBSCO complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law.
Nearest Major Market: Panama City
Job Segment:HVAC, Operations