We are seeking energetic, hard worker, self-motivated, loyal, and detail oriented individuals to fill positions in our cash office department. Individuals will be responsible for processing different types of financial transactions while providing superior guest service. This position is responsible for maintaining open communication on the status of the department with the Store Directors, Clerks, and Supervisor. You will be expected to set and re-set priorities, distinguish between the urgent and the important, solve problems, hold and reconcile ideas and lead program development as well as advancement strategies from conception through cultivation to completion.
Full time/Part time, hourly. Must be available weekdays, weekends, holidays for various shifts, evenings and on occasion work at another store location.
Part time: Competitive pay, 401(k), family atmosphere, and career advancement opportunities
Full time: Competitive pay, 401(k), health.
Full time plus: Competitive pay, vacation, 401(k), health, dental, vision, life, LTD, and AD&D.
- Exemplify superior guest service with a friendly, helpful, and courteous attitude, using product knowledge and information to answer all questions guests may have about products.
- Deal directly with guests either by telephone or face to face
- Cash checks and processes bill payments
- Answer questions and suggest appropriate actions to meet guests needs
- Handle service issues for guests immediately
- Redeem coin machine slips
- Process fee income entries for money orders and bills payments
- Sell events and concert tickets
- Sell and redeem lottery tickets
- An active team member of the cash office to help ensure a safe, clean and productive operation
- Identifies opportunities to refer cash office products/services to new and existing guests by identifying problems, needs and opportunities
- Identify guests' needs and refers to the appropriate line of business
- Answer the phones in a professional and helpful manner
- Perform other duties as required to insure efficient store operations